Friday, August 24, 2012

CT Call Still Open

I'm making the jump from layout artist to Scrapbook Designer
and would love if you came along for the adventure

On September 1st
I'm opening my new store at Scrapable

A new direction and a new store deserve a new name
sooooooo
Arts & Ains Designs
it is.

I need some amazing scrappers to join my CT team 
and am currently holding a CT Call

Requirements
-1 layout per release (2-3 per month) freebies greatly appreciated
-post layout in 3 galleries (Scrapable and 2 of your choice)
-promote new releases/sales/etc on your blog and facebook
-Check in weekly at private CT Forum

To Apply
Please send an email including the following information:
-link to most complete gallery
-link to your blog (if you have one)
-A short bio
-Other CT commitments
to
artsandainsdesigns@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment